Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE CANDU 911 NYC WTC MEMORIAL MEMO



















WE NEED YOU DONALD!!!


After 911 2001 with tears still in my eyes today, I had a vision of a 911 NYC WTC MEMORIAL. Every year since this vision has become clearer to me.

There would be two memorial buildings - one for each tower. Each building would have a square shape with a walking ramp for each side of the original tower. Each building would be somewhat similar in design to the new Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield Mass. , which I recently visited. Particularly if you visit the third floor for all of the enshrined members. There would be pictures on the wall of the lost ones by floor and office-company number. There would be separate sections for each company in the building, particularly for the upper floors where there was such a great loss of life.

For each company there would be picture album at its position in the tower. There would be two elevators with glass sides on all 4 sides that would take visitors to the top of each building so they could walk down. The elevator would have several stops on the way down to assist visitors so visitors could stop at a respective upper building floors and companies. The middle and lower level floors where there was much less loss of life could be combined.

At the base of each building would be a lobby dedicated to the fallen first responders and a videos that could be viewed by company and or floor.

I can not draw this vision, but its picture is very vivid to me. My description above is a very brief description of my vision which is often blurred with tears for the lost souls of 911. The memorial buildings would mirror the original towers, even though they would be substantially smaller in size. They would be New York City's response to the attack on 911. The Families of the lost souls from 911 would find these buildings as holy sites in memoriam of their loved ones lost on 911.

These are buildings I believe Donald Trump should build. I know he will see my vision.

MRCANDU10

No comments: